Saturday 10 September 2011

Shopping at Haizhen Wang


Before I went to FNO yesterday to hang out with Matthew and get free drinks I met Haizhen Wang for an interview and to experience his collection first hand. By trying it on.

That definitely beats Fashion Night Out. I only left because I thought Haizhen’s  lovely  PR assistant might want to have her lunch break before its time for dinner and not just watch me dress up.

And now you can!

Have a look at some great looks from Haizhen Wang’s AW11 collection.  

Military jacket at Haizhen Wang Boutique
The collection was inspired by military costumes and vintage photographs. 


 Clever details are revealed on closer look
 


Aye-Aye Captain love this coat

Short military style jacket Haizhen Wang Boutique

Me doing a dance because the coat also comes as a short jacket. Not sure why I though it required that…


The jacket looks great with these silk shirts. They have a leather trim at the collar.


Silk shirt at Haizhen Wang Boutique
The silk shirt that lured me into the shop. I looooove it. Look at the print and the collar.


Its limited. So better be prepared to fight off some sisters.

Dress (wool/silk mix) at Haizhen Wang Boutique


Haizhen signature is fine tailoring and this dress is a masterpiece. It is beautiful.



Its made with steam pressed feathers.


Jersey dress Haizhen Wang Boutique


Admittedly difficult to get in but once you’re in you just want to keep it on and start vogueing. The fabric feels amazing. It’s the perfect party dress to strike a pose.



The famous jacket featured in Chinese Vogue and here on me. Looks great on blonds. Don’t you think?!
 


And feathers again…

That leaves me with a real dilemma. What shall I buy?? I like everything.

To read the interview with Haizhen Wang click here


No comments:

Post a Comment