Monday 14 November 2011

The new Must Have handbag accessory

It's not often that I'm totally excited about a new product. I was eagerly awaiting the launch of PUREBERG, a new luxury hand sanitizer, for weeks and finally it's here!


And look how perfect it blends in with my other handbag essentials

Snakeskin clutch - present from my best friend :-)
Mulberry Leather Credit Card Holder

Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte Natural Finish
 Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour No 14
iphone 3GS
Pureberg Hand Sanitizer

I feel about 100 times a day that I need to wash my hands and the next bathroom is miles away. Especially when travelling by tube or now in this peak season for colds you can't clean your paws often enough. The problem with the usual hand sanitizers is that they look dead ugly and on top of that your skin quickly dries out if you overdo it.


So, when I heard that there is going to be a new product targeting the fashionable crowd - that's us - with a stylish and luxurious design promising to leave your hands feeling soothed, moisturised and beautifully scented I was counting the days.

PUREBERG Hand Sanitizer

  • Kills 99.99% of germs
  • Extreme moisturising with added ingredients from a hand lotion: Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, Aloe Vera and Hydrogenated Castor Oil
  • Beautifully scented with jasmine, camellia and fresh rose
  • Paraben free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Easy screw cap to prevent leaks in handbag


It does everything it promises and it's the perfect present for your girl-friends, mothers, sisters, colleagues... and everyone else who likes to accessorize their handbag with a mini-spa on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment