Thursday 15 December 2011

Christmas presents - the challenge - one for you three for me

December is officially the month I give in to temptation. I go out too much, drink too much, eat too much and shop too much.


I end up carrying home tons of gifts. Problem is that only one out of ten is a Christmas present for someone else. The rest are 'presents' for me!



How come this happens every year? If I carry on like this I'm going to be the best dressed penniless person under the tree.


Does this happen to you too? It would make me feel a lot better if I’m not the only one. Really.


And now - ho! ho! ho! - my Christmas gift necklace collection:

Bird necklace £143.10 (after discount)

These necklaces would make a lovely present for anyone (including yourself) and are currently 10% off at MyShoppingSpy.com

Heart necklace with secret message £116.10 (after discount)

This is one of my favourites. You can hide a secret message in the little drawer and give it to a very special person.

Magic Stone necklace £98.10 (after discount)

Apparently, if you wear this necklace anything is possible. It's all down to the magic stone inside.


Wing necklace £80.10 (after discount) and Swedish Russian Doll £107.10 (after discount)

I'm also a big fan of classic pieces like this super cute wing necklaces and this Swedish interpretation of a Russian Doll. It’s like a little entertainment piece around your neck. If you ever get bored, just start playing with your necklace. Love it.



1 comment:

  1. Really cute necklaces...I'd say it's worth it. Haha. Have a Happy Christmas.


    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren

    PS. I've got a giveaway on my blog...come check it out!

    http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com/2011/12/100-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete